Put a Plak map on your website
Putting a map on your website helps people find your establishment. However, if you don't have the necessary skills to add Google maps to your website, Plak makes it quick and simple.See a working example
- Make sure that you supply the correct Plak ID, as you do not want to display the wrong map on your website. If you followed the link from your Plak page, the ID should already be filled in correctly.
- Set the Map Width (in pixels) that best suits your requirements. The minimum width is 300 pixels.
- Set the Map Height (in pixels) that best suits your requirements. The minimum height is 300 pixels.
- Click the Get Code button.
- Please DO NOT attempt to add a Plak map to your website if you don't at least have a rudimentary understanding of HTML. Plak will NOT be held responsible for anything that you might mess up!
This is what the map will look like on your website (apart from the size,
because this map has been sized to fit this page nicely).
Kruger Park - Bateleur (Website)
This delightful camp is situated on the banks of the Mashokwe spruit approximately 40 km south west of Shingwedzi in the beautiful northern Mopane/Woodland savannah of the Kruger National Park. Named after the majestic eagle, Bateleur, being the oldest and the smallest of the bushveld camps, offers a unique atmosphere and superb game viewing. One of the many features Bateleur offers is a game-viewing hide that overlooks a waterhole just outside the camp. Two dams, Silwervis and Rooibosrand, are within close range of the camp and are restricted to the residents of Bateleur - good to know as there will never be a traffic jam even if the camp is full.
Giving geographical context to places of interest in South Africa