Put a Plak map on your website
Putting a map on your website helps people find your establishment. However, if you don't have the necessary skills to add Google maps to your website, Plak makes it quick and simple.See a working example
- Make sure that you supply the correct Plak ID, as you do not want to display the wrong map on your website. If you followed the link from your Plak page, the ID should already be filled in correctly.
- Set the Map Width (in pixels) that best suits your requirements. The minimum width is 300 pixels.
- Set the Map Height (in pixels) that best suits your requirements. The minimum height is 300 pixels.
- Click the Get Code button.
- Please DO NOT attempt to add a Plak map to your website if you don't at least have a rudimentary understanding of HTML. Plak will NOT be held responsible for anything that you might mess up!
This is what the map will look like on your website (apart from the size,
because this map has been sized to fit this page nicely).
Kruger Park - Berg En Dal (Website)
Berg-en-Dal is situated on the bank of the Matjulu Spruit with a view of softly undulating hills to the east. On the northern and southern sides dry riverbeds and a dam border the camp. There are large trees along the streams and dry riverbeds. Special care has been taken to preserve the natural vegetation in the camp. Berg-en-Dal is also the only camp set in a rugged mountain environment and is built on the site of a prehistoric settlements.
Giving geographical context to places of interest in South Africa