Put a Plak map on your website
Putting a map on your website helps people find your establishment. However, if you don't have the necessary skills to add Google maps to your website, Plak makes it quick and simple.See a working example
- Make sure that you supply the correct Plak ID, as you do not want to display the wrong map on your website. If you followed the link from your Plak page, the ID should already be filled in correctly.
- Set the Map Width (in pixels) that best suits your requirements. The minimum width is 300 pixels.
- Set the Map Height (in pixels) that best suits your requirements. The minimum height is 300 pixels.
- Click the Get Code button.
- Please DO NOT attempt to add a Plak map to your website if you don't at least have a rudimentary understanding of HTML. Plak will NOT be held responsible for anything that you might mess up!
This is what the map will look like on your website (apart from the size,
because this map has been sized to fit this page nicely).
Kruger Park - Orpen (Website)
Orpen Rest Camp is situated centrally on the western border of the Kruger National Park. It is a small camp that derived its name from the surname of the donor of the land, Eileen Orpen. The scattered trees and wide-open plains covered by sweet grass attract many browsers. This in turn, attracts the eye-catching cheetah, lion and leopard. Well known for its diversity of habitat and wildlife, Orpen offers visitors an excellent opportunity to experience close encounters with elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard in a natural environment. Wild dog, cheetah, zebra and giraffe are also indigenous to this area, a paradise for the wildlife enthusiast.
Giving geographical context to places of interest in South Africa